Last Updated: 26-09 -2020
Privacy is a fundamental right of every individual/entity. At Fling, we strive to protect your privacy at all times, it’s at the very core of our ethos. We take it very seriously, and strongly feel you should too.
Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services or that you submit to us through email, text message or other electronic message or offline.
Scope and Consent
Fling delivers premium investment guidance to millions of individual investors around the world. The primary objective of this company is simply to guide and provide trusted information for trading and business in cryptocurrency.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Fling as a trusted crypto company collects your details like name, email address, billing info and many more while you join hands with our company through the signup just for a single and genuine purpose which starts and ends on sending emails at a regular time interval regarding the latest news, updates and guidance in trading.
Fling respects their customer’s Personally Identifiable Information and hence we keep all the details confidential with us. We do not transfer, trade or sell our customer’s information.
Experts at Fling are 24*7 up for their customers in the field of guidance, supplying offers or any kind of help in trading only for sharing knowledge and experience but that would not be considered as investment advice.
Also, this company receives and stores all the data that users enter or provide us while getting connected with us, along with this we also collect internet protocol address which is used to connect your device with the internet.
Fling uses software tools to do analysis by measuring and collecting session details like page interaction information, page response times, time duration to certain pages and methods to browse from the page.
Whenever you perform any transaction on our company’s website as a final or the initial step of the complete process, we again store your personal information such as name, email address, mobile number and residential address which are used to give you updates and information regarding trading purposes.
Third-Party Privacy Practices
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of the third party before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information.
For purpose of providing the Services to you, third party service provider associates with the Fling and get involved in managing, handling, storage, processing, and transmitting information of Fling which includes all sub-contractor, consultant and/or representatives of the third party.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
All the personal and non-personal information of our customer’s that are collected used for the below genuine reasons:
providing and operating the services.
complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
creating aggregate statistical data and other inferred non-personal information which our company or partners use to provide and improve our services.
notifying you regarding your account.
troubleshooting irrelevant happenings.
understanding marketing opinions through surveys.
sending the company’s updates.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Business Transfers. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
• We may share information to comply with laws.
• We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
• We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• Professional Advisors and Service Providers. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us. These recipients may include third party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Service on our behalf (such as customer support, hosting, email delivery, and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
• With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If Fling gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
• In the aggregate or after de-identification. We may also share with third parties, such as advertisers, aggregated, or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
• Other. You may permit us to share your personal information with other companies or entities of your choosing. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of the recipient entity or entities.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 18. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 18 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site and subsequently we will delete that information.
All the queries and feedbacks are welcomed on firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to drop your doubts in our mailbox!